LINE-X is the nation’s leading provider of spray-on protective coatings. Our products are utilized in commercial, industrial, agricultural, military and custom applications. LINE-X specializes in spray elastomers polyurethanes and polyureas and has led the industry through many years of actual field testing. Specialized equipment is combined with the right materials and product knowledge to produce sprayable elastomeric coatings.
LINE-X is the recognized leader in this industry.
Examples of LINE-X leadership include:
- Only company in the industry with dedicated full-time Research & Development staff and a 15,000 square foot research facility.
- Recognized market leader in the spray-on truck bedliner industry consistently since 2005 (Source Frost & Sullivan Study 2006 and 2008).
- First successful high temp/high pressure elastomeric bedliner.
- First nationwide spray-on truck bedliners and protective coating franchise. Recognized in INC 500 and Entrepreneur Magazines. Also recognized in most major truck publications including Motor Trend, Truckin, Sport Truck, Street Trucks, Petersons 4-Wheel and Offroad and many more.
- First commercially available pure polyurea.
- First to develop a bomb blast coating. This coating has been tested by Army Corps of Engineers and the Air Force Research Laboratory. Product recognized by Popular Mechanics, Nationwide TV News Media, and Sixty Minutes II.
- First to apply a non-skid pure polyurea onboard a U.S. Navy Submarine.
- First spray-on product to meet MSHA requirements for acceptance of flame-resistance solid products taken into mines.
- Only spray-on product in its category to be accepted by MSHA as non-strength enhancing mine sealant.
LINE-X consists of several different products.
All systems utilize a two-component, spray-in-place, 100% solids (no air pollution), thermoplastic polyurethane and polyurea.
There are two separate materials that are precisely dispensed through a high pressure, plural component internal mixing polyurethane spray machine. They are each heated to 120-140 degrees with the temperature maintained through a heated hose. Using high pressure, the materials are mixed internally at a 1:1 ratio at the tip of the spray gun. As the material is applied it takes less than 5 seconds for it to harden. As soon as LINE-X lands on the surface it's dry!
LINE-X products are a fast-cure, multipurpose series of coatings designed for a wide range of retail, commercial, and industrial uses. They exhibit excellent adhesion to most properly prepared surfaces. With its fast cure time it can be sprayed vertically and even overhead without running or dripping. There are no solvents associated with LINE-X products, which means there are no air pollutants or harmful environmental contaminates.
LINE-X Protective Coatings are resistant to most solvents and acids, making them ideal for industrial and commercial applications where corrosion is prevalent. Using LINE-X greatly extends equipment and vehicle life expectancy. It has a high "shore D" hardness rating, offering excellent impact resistance and superior tensile strengths (up to 6,600 psi) resulting in outstanding abrasion resistance. Because the material is sprayed there is a complete seal, making the coating "water tight".
With more than 500 locations in 46 countries, the goal of LINE-X is to consistently produce the highest quality and most reliable materials available. LINE-X is also focused on developing new protective coatings for a wide range of retail, industrial and other applications needing extreme protection.
History and milestones
- The first franhise opened in South Africa
- The first franhise opened in Namibia
- LINE-X ranks #195 in annual Franchise 500® rankings of U.S. franchises by Entrepreneur Magazine
- No. 1 franchise ranking in 'Miscellaneous Automotive Products and Services' category in Entrepreneur Magazine's 33rd Annual Franchise 500®
- LINE-X ranks #153 in annual Franchise 500® rankings of top global franchises by Entrepreneur Magazine
- LINE-X named to the G.I. Jobs "Military Friendly Franchise" list that recognizes companies who support military members
- LINE-X now has over 500 franchise locations in over 46 countries
- Discovery Channel's Storm Chasers select LINE-X to guard against extreme weather
- LINE-X wins Innovation Award from the Center for the Polyurethanes Industry
- LINE-X ranks #438 in annual Franchise 500® rankings of U.S. franchises by Entrepreneur Magazine
- LINE-X receives Product Line Strategy Award from Frost and Sullivan
- LINE-X supports ABC's hit how Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
- LINE-X products featured on hit show Mythbusters
- LINE-X is awarded the prestigious Popular Mechanics Editor's Choice Award as ASPART-X is chosen as a "Top Product for 2010"
- LINE-X ranks in annual Franchise 500® rankings of U.S. franchises by Entrepreneur Magazine
- LINE-X chosen to be featured in World's Greatest! television series
- Advanced Protective Coatings merges with LINE-X Franchising, LLC
- Kevin Heronimus named CEO of LINE-X Protective Coatings
- LINE-X partners with Truck Covers USA to offer the American X-Box, a top of the line tool box with the protection of LINE-X XTRA
- American X-Box wins 2009 SEMA Show International Product Award
- April 2 - LINE-X celebrates 15 years as industry leader
- Global Dealer Conference held in Anaheim, CA Feb. 15-17 draws record attendance
- LINE-X ReNew bedliner enhancement system application process rolled out to LINE-X dealer locations nationwide
- Retains No. 1 franchise ranking in 'Miscellaneous Automotive Products and Services' category in Entrepreneur Magazine's 29th Annual Franchise 500® report for fourth consecutive year
- LINE-X ranks #144 in annual Franchise 500® rankings of U.S. franchises by Entrepreneur Magazine
- LINE-X partners with DiamondBack® Truck Covers to introduce DiamondBack- X™
- First spray-on product to meet MSHA requirements for acceptance of flame- resistance solid products taken into mines
- Only spray-on product in its category to be accepted by MSHA as non-strength enhancing mine sealant
- LINE-X sponsors No. 7 LINE-X Chevrolet Silverado driven by three-time Rolex Grand Am Champion, Andy Lally in the Chevy Silverado 250 at Daytona International Speedway in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series
- LINE-X sponsors Ducks Unlimited Opening Day program
- Operations expand into Colombia, Israel, Netherlands and Russia
- John Q. Wesley II named CEO of LINE-X Franchise Development Corporation (LFDC)
- Global Dealer Conference held in Nashville Feb. 24-26 draws record attendance
- LINE-X Corporation Partners with National Wild Turkey Federation as exclusive bedliner sponsor
- LINE-X Xtra color application process rolled out to LINE-X dealer locations nationwide
- Highlighted in Popular Mechanics February issue in "Blast Resort" feature
- Retains No. 1 franchise ranking in 'Miscellaneous Automotive Products and Services' category in Entrepreneur Magazine's 28th Annual Franchise 500® report
- Moves up four places to #80 in annual Franchise 500® rankings of U.S. franchises by Entrepreneur Magazine
- Jumps 34 places to #71 in "America's Top Global Franchises" by Entrepreneur Magazine
- Operations expand into Papua New Guinea, Egypt and Algeria
- LINE-X achieves 92% customer satisfaction rating (source: ConStat Attitude, Awareness and Usage Survey, 2006)
- National coverage by FOX-TV in "From Pickups to the Pentagon" feature
- LINE-X application process featured on "Chop Cut Rebuild" and "World's Greatest" syndicated TV shows
- Awarded 'North American Bedliners Brand Leadership of the Year' award by Frost & Sullivan
- Feature profile in USA Today's Money section
- Featured on Discovery Channel after ranking No. 1 in blast mitigation tests
- Highlighted in National Geographic Channel's "Outsmarting Terrorism" program
- Ranked "Number One" Miscellaneous Automotive Products and Services Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine
- Surpasses two million bedliner applications worldwide
- Ranked #105 as "America's Top Global Franchises" by Entrepreneur Magazine
- Ranked #28 in the Fast 55 by Franchise Times
- First North America Dealers Meeting held Feb. 9-12 in Dallas, Texas
- Earned Franchise 500® rank (#84) by Entrepreneur Magazine
- Operations expand into Estonia, Hungary, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Spain.
- Line-X year-end results: 375,000 bedliners sold
- Ranked #7 in the Fast 55 by Franchise Times – fastest growing new U.S. franchises
- LINE-X applied to new high-tech "small-arms protective insert" armored plate in ballistic vests over 50,000 soldiers in service in Iraq and Afghanistan
- Scott Jewett Named CEO of LINE-X Franchise Development Corporation (LFDC)
- Martin Cortes appointed CFO
- Graham Partners acquired LINE-X from Burtin family
- Awarded Market Penetration Leadership Award for 2004 by Frost and Sullivan
- LINE-X franchise locations surpass 500
- Operations expand into New Caledonia
- Operations expand into Turkey
- Operations expand into Singapore
- Ranked "Number One" Miscellaneous Automotive Products and Services Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine
- Ranked #16 as "Fastest-Growing Franchises" by Entrepreneur Magazine
- Ranked #51 as "America's Top Global Franchises" by Entrepreneur Magazine
- Earned Franchise 500® rank (#56) by Entrepreneur Magazine
- Operations expand into United Kingdom
- Operations expand into Nigeria
- Office of Naval Research achieved promising results with spray-on armor applied to Marine Corps Humvees
- LINE-X, in partnership with Bang Racing, competed in Craftsman Truck Series season opener in Daytona, FL
- Travis Kvapil and the LINE-X 24 Truck win inaugural LINE-X SPRAY- ON BEDLINERS 200 NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series Race at Michigan International Speedway, at Auburn Hills, MI
- Operations expand into Guam
- Operations expand into Panama
- Ranked #38 as "Fastest-Growing Franchises" by Entrepreneur Magazine
- Ranked #108 as "America's Top Global Franchises" by Entrepreneur Magazine
- Earned Franchise 500® rank (#152) by Entrepreneur Magazine
- Ranked #7 as "Top New Franchises" by Entrepreneur Magazine
- Blast Test completed by New Mexico Tech's Energetic Materials Research and Testing Center (EMRTC) outside Soccorro, NM.
- LINE-X signs agreement with Obsession Racing for 2005 Monster Truck season
- LINE-X Toyota Tundra featured in new "NASCAR 2005 CHASE FOR THE CUP" game by EA SPORTS
- LINE-X completes phase one of Bomb Blast Protective coating application at the Pentagon
- Ranked #61 as "Fastest-Growing Franchises" by Entrepreneur Magazine
- Ranked #30 as "Top New Franchises" by Entrepreneur Magazine
- Earned Franchise 500® rank (#391) by Entrepreneur Magazine
- LINE-X named Spray-On Bedliner of Choice for new Toyota/Yamaha Concept Truck dubbed "The Yamahauler"
- Operations expand into Denmark
- Operations expand into Tahiti
- Operations expand into Mexico
- Operations expand into Malaysia
Nationwide Lifetime Warranty
Every LINE-X Spray-On Truck Bedliner comes standard with a Nationwide Lifetime Warranty that's valid at any of our LINE-X locations. A LINE-X Spray-On Truck Bedliner is guaranteed not to crack, bubble, or flake for as long as you own your truck. So, no matter how tough the daily wear and tear you put your bedliner through, LINE-X has you covered.
In the unlikely event that the LINE-X Spray-On Truck Bedliner does crack, bubble or flake, simply take the vehicle, Warranty Certificate and original receipt to the LINE-X Franchise that applied the bedliner for a full repair at no cost to you. If you are a considerable distance away from the original Franchise, you can visit any LINE-X location across the country.
"At LINE-X we believe in protecting our customers with both our products and our service. When customers buy a LINE-X bedliner, they know it's fully backed by the LINE-X Corporation and their local LINE-X franchise."
- Kevin Heronimus, LINE-X CEO
At LINE-X, we know your truck is much more than a vehicle to you. It can be your workhorse or your plaything. Either way, it takes a serious beating. So whether it’s a payload or playload, LINE-X Spray-On Bedliners and coatings are ready for the long haul, with an ultra-durable finish that will continue to look as great as the day it was sprayed.
LINE-X Spray-On Bedliners and coatings are tested for strength and protection both in the laboratory and in harsh, real-world conditions to ensure the highest levels of durability.
LINE-X develops its own material under rigorous quality controls to guarantee a consistent, durable application every time.
LINE-X chemists, using our state-of-the-art laboratory, are continually developing ultra-durable coatings designed for extreme impact, corrosion and abrasion conditions in hundreds of commercial and industrial situations. Those technologies are also used to provide the toughest protection for any surface that may need protecting – your truck bed, rocker panel, truck cover, fenders, bumpers, etc.
Our proprietary products are perfect for protecting just about anything that you care to protect. Each can be used alone or in conjunction with one another for superior protection. Below is a list of our products ideal for industrial applications.
XS-100 is a user-friendly polyurethane and polyurea formulation that has earned industry respect for its durable, long-lasting, high-performance qualities protecting truck beds across the globe. Perfect for protecting your most valuable assets from abrasion, corrosion and impact, XS-100 was designed with the highest chemical equilibrium in its polymerization network - softness vs. hardness, toughness vs. longevity, durability vs. impact, etc.
Designed to provide non-skid properties and protection against impact and abrasion in service environments such as secondary containment and industrial flooring, XS-130 is ideal where elongation and flexibility are of utmost importance.
XS-310 is a pure polyurea coating with terrific physical properties perfect for applications where extreme impact and abrasion are of concern. XS-310 is very resistant to moisture and has a long cure time, making it perfect for flooring and other surfaces that need a smooth finish, where durability is key, but chemical resistance is not top priority.
XS-330 is a pure polyurea formulation that is designed to be the most advanced and toughest spray-on product in the bedliner application. XS-330 is 300% tougher than the industry standard spray-on bedliner, it resists moisture and can be coupled with a UV stable topcoat to create LINE-X PLATINUM. XS-330 can also be used in industrial applications—allowing you the ability to have one single product on hand that will cover almost any application that you may encounter.
Like its sister product XS-310, XS-350 is a pure polyurea coating with high performance physical properties perfect for applications beset with chemical damage or extreme impact and abrasion. XS-350 is very insensitive to moisture and can be seen widely used in the wastewater industry.
Any company looking for protection against abrasion and impact, but also needing flame retardant properties should look to XS-152. It has been tested for flame spread and smoke density per ASTM E-84. This product is ideal for the military and mining industries.
XS-252 is accepted by the Mine, Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) for use in the mining industry for protection against abrasion, corrosion and impact, as well as a non-strength enhancing mine sealant. This revolutionary product, the only one in its category, has exceptional flame retardant properties that are ideal during the event of a fire and can be applied to any type of underground equipment, regardless of shape or size.
David meet Goliath. This color stable aliphatic coating is the winner of the 2011 Innovation Award from the Center for Polyurethanes Industry. It offers exceptional UV protection, contains zero VOCs and can provide superior abrasion and moisture resistance. This coating is used on the Dominator I, a tornado chase vehicle for the Discovery Channel’s Storm Chasers.
Applying to hard to reach areas and repairs is easier than ever before with CS 400-750. Producing a high-quality, durable, almost fluid formulation, CS 400-750 works perfectly for cracks, gouges and liner damages. Some suggested applications include troweling the base of custom showers, sealing residential and commercial windows to prevent leakage, repairing cracks in cement floors and walls, etc. This product is also packaged as a hand-held cartridge gun.
Perfect for patching, flooring, sealing, troweling and more, CS 410-750 is packaged as a hand-held cartridge gun and comes complete with piston-rods and spray tip atomizer air regulators, which allow the user to adjust the gun output as well as the size of the spray fan. It is ideal for fixing liner gouges and other small repairs, as well as tricky applications where a traditional gun may have difficulty accessing.
CU-400 is a castable formulation designed for protection in severe service environments where abrasion and impact are a top priority. This scientifically-engineered, self leveling formulation creates an extremely dense, high tensile and tear strength lining that is durable and tough enough to withstand high-volume, abrasive material flow, as well as considerable impact. CU-400 can be used in molds for any shape or size, and can be seen in a variety of industrial and commercial industries, including concrete, construction, manufacturing, mining and more.
Our most popular OEM specified product, SE-210 provides high performance protection against abrasion, corrosion and impact. SE-210 is ideal in a variety of industries, including material handling, transportation and more!
SE-500 is scientifically-engineered to provide coating solutions for severe chemical environments.
With its highly crossed-link formulation, SE-500 is impervious to a wide variety of commercial and industrial chemicals, including caustic and nitric acids, automotive gasoline, aviation and diesel fuel, kerosene and crude oil. Varied industry applications include, but are not limited to chemical processing plants, oil /gas containment, plating, precious metal mining, primary/secondary containment and wastewater.
One of the greatest threats from a ballistic attack comes from spalling or explosion of metal fragments. PAXCON-2100 can be sprayed over any surface hard enough to cause a projectile to spall, such as aluminum, ceramic or steel. PAXCON-2100 will encapsulate bullets and other ballistic objects, remaining in-tact, without posing further secondary damage resulting from spalling and fragmentation. Suggested applications include military vehicles, breast plates, equipment, target systems and more!
Did you know in a typical bomb blast, the majority of casualties come from building fragmentation? With PAXCON-3350, pieces of walls, equipment and other building debris flying at high speeds will no longer result in extensive injury or death. In fact, recent tests results show that a wall coated with the PAXCON-3350 remained intact up to a detonation equivalent of 1,000 pounds of TNT. Some recent applications include the United States Pentagon, government buildings, military bases and vehicles, and international government facilities worldwide.
LINE-X StandardAt LINE-X, we know your truck is much more than a vehicle to you. It can be your workhorse or your plaything. Either way, it deserves serious protection every way you use it. That’s why the name LINE-X has become synonymous with toughness. For 20 years our LINE-X STANDARD Spray-On Bedliner has protected over 3 million trucks. When you’re looking for durability, function and affordability, LINE-X’s proven formula is what you need.
- Nationwide Lifetime Warranty
- Resists Staining from Harsh Chemicals
- Prevents Leaks, Rust and Corrosion
- No Cracking, Bubbling or Peeling
- Environmentally Friendly – VOC Free
Nationwide Lifetime WarrantyLINE-X guarantees the highest quality, professional installation. A LINE-X Spray-On Bedliner is guaranteed not to crack, bubble or flake for as long as you own your truck. Plus, even if you damage your truck and it's not covered by the warranty, LINE-X can still be seamlessly repaired at your nearest location.
Tough and DurableWith a higher tensile strength than our competition, LINE-X provides unmatched protection against gouges, rips and tears.
Sound-dampening, Impact absorbing, Awe-inspiringYou’ll notice less road noise, and a rattle-free, quiet ride when compared to an unprotected or drop-in liner. And the thick, textured impact-absorbing surface of LINE-X Spray-On Bedliners also protect cargo from shifting.
No lost cargo spaceWith no lost cargo space, bed lids, camper shells, 5th wheel hitches, tie-downs, utility boxes, etc. all fit great because LINE-X molds to the precise surface of your truck bed. Typically, any inspection plates or tie-downs are removed, sprayed if applicable, and then reinstalled.
Permanent BondLINE-X permanently bonds to your truck bed, with a factory-like finish that follows every angle and curve to preserve precious cargo space while creating a watertight seal. No air gaps or drill holes to give water a place to hide – and rust a chance to take hold.
Protect against Common ChemicalsIndependent tests show that LINE-X Spray-On Bedliners are resistant to most chemicals including chlorine, gasoline, diesel fuel, bleach, and most household solvents.
Value AddedEvery professionally applied LINE-X Spray-On Bedliner contains tough polymers engineered to withstand years of heavy-duty use in the searing heat or arctic cold. What's more, a LINE-X Spray-On Bedliner adds to your truck’s daily value – as well as its resale value at trade-in time.
The Best Just Got BetterLINE-X, the industry’s premier Spray-On Bedliner is now 300% tougher. LINE-X has improved Spray-On Bedliner protection at the molecular level. LINE-X PLATINUM uses a pure polyurea technology that combines strength and flexibility to create a product with superior toughness, making it the next generation of Spray-On Bedliner performance.
LINE-X Platinum Offers:
- Superior Toughness
- Extreme Abrasion Resistance
- Extreme Impact Resistance
- UV Stability
- Fade Resistance
- Impervious to Water
- Pure Polyurea Technology
- Full Color Options
- Nationwide Lifetime Warranty
In tests measuring the effect of stress versus strain, important statistics in the determination of toughness, LINE-X PLATINUM achieved results 300% higher than the industry standard spray-on bedliner.
Your LINE-X Spray-On Bedliner can be stronger and tougher with specs that far exceed the industry standard.
- 60% Higher Tensile Strength
- 92% Higher Abrasion Resistance
- 120% Higher Elongation
- 163% Higher Tear Strength
Brand-new, for lifeLINE-X PREMIUM couples the abrasion and impact protection you already trust with the UV protection a bedliner needs to stay new-looking forever.
- Sun Burning UV Rays
- Fade Resistant
- Long-Lasting Luster
- Easy To Clean
- VOC Free
- Environmentally Friendly
- Resists Staining from Harsh Chemicals
- Resists Extreme Impact and Abrasion
- No Cracking, Bubbling or Peeling
- Free of Leaks, Rust and Corrosion
- Nationwide Lifetime Warranty
At LINE-X, we know your truck is much more than a vehicle to you. It can be your workhorse or your plaything. Either way, it takes a serious beating, with your spray-on bedliner taking the brunt of it all. Which is why we’ve created LINE-X ReNew.
LINE-X ReNew is a bedliner enhancement system that can be used to repair and enhance any spray-on bedliner to the quality of a LINE-X Spray-On Bedliner.
The Only System Of Its Kind
LINE-X ReNew is the only bedliner enhancement system available that repairs and enhances your current spray-on bedliner. It is so revolutionary that Frost & Sullivan awarded LINE-X Renew its coveted Product of the Year Award in 2008.
Unlike other repair systems, LINE-X ReNew enhances the bedliner's looks and durability, but does not require your current spray-on bedliner stripped from your truck, a costly and unnecessary step. This means you get the serious protection and killer looks of a LINE-X Spray-On Bedliner at about the price you would pay to have your truck detailed.
Permanent BondLINE-X ReNew is a proprietary surface treatment that permanently bonds to your existing spray-on bedliner, which allows it to smooth out any rough patches caused by years of use and abuse.
Stronger Protection Than Your Old BedlinerLINE-X ReNew, a man-made material that is five times stronger than steel, making your truck bed stronger than just about anything you can put in it.
UV PROTECTION - FADE RESISTANCEOver time ultraviolet light radiation can affect the appearance of your bedliner, making it lose its luster as it fades. LINE-X ReNew returns your bedliner to its original luster, and then, like a sunscreen, helps to minimize future UV damage.
LINE-X ReNew is a bedliner enhancement system which enhances & repairs your sprayon bedliner. It also provides UV protection to your bedliner from ultra violet radiation & future UV effects.
THE TOUGHEST, MOST PROTECTIVE BEDLINER AROUND. NOW IN COLOR.That’s right. The industry’s premier Spray-On Truck Bedliner is now available in your choice of color. It’s called LINE-X XTRA. LINE-X XTRA delivers added protection against cracking, bubbling, peeling and color fading.
YOUR CHOICE OF COLORLINE-X XTRA can be color coded to your truck for the closest possible match—or sprayed in any color of your choice. Take a look at the LINE-X XTRA Gallery for a few ideas for your truck.
STRONGER PROTECTIONLINE-X XTRA, providing superior protection against scratches, gouges and punctures.
UV PROTECTIONUltraviolet light radiation can affect the appearance of your bedliner. Like a sunscreen, LINE-X XTRA helps minimize UV damage.
SUPERIOR GLOSS RETENTIONLINE-X XTRA provides a long-lasting rich gloss that will give your truck bed that “just sprayed" look.
PERMANENT BONDLINE-X XTRA permanently bonds to your LINE-X bedliner at the molecular level, creating a unique composite unlike any other.
Thanks for visiting LINE-X XTRA section! LINE-X XTRA is rated number one in customer satisfaction. Not just a truck accessory, but a truck necessity.
LINE-X® Body Armour
What is LINE-X Body Armour?LINE-X Body Armour is a distinctive exterior automotive coating that provides a durable skin and rugged look for any vehicle.
ARMED FOR LIFELINE-X has products and application techniques to handle almost anything. Whether you’re a weekend warrior, an off-road trailblazer or a custom car restyler, LINE-X can offer solutions that are impervious to scratches in your pride or dents in your ego.
CUSTOMIZED FOR STYLEAdd the words durable and rugged to your car’s persona. LINE-X Body Armour can be customized to match your own personal style while providing the ultimate in full body vehicle protection. Whether on road or off, LINE-X resists scuffs, rips and overall wear and tear. LINE-X Body Armour is a revolution in style, image and preservation.
Worried About Weight?Aren’t we all? While LINE-X Body Armour is heavier than traditional automotive paints, it only adds about 50-75 lbs. to your vehicle.
LINE-X Body Armour Offers:
- UV Stability
- Impact and Abrasion Resistance
- Chemical Resistance
- Color Options
- Complete Customization For Your Vehicle
Welcome to LINE-X Xperiments. This is where we take the toughest protective coatings product on the market and subject it to outrageous and incredible tests of strength and durability in our lab.
Watch our Xperiments, vote for the next Xperiment, and then suggest some of your own, but whatever you do don't try these at home.
LINE-X vs Others
Nothing else can stand up to the daily wear and tear you and Mother Nature put your truck through, but our competitors will try to tell you their products can.
LINE-X vs. others
Other Spray-Ons/Do it yourself
|Nationwide warrenty||Not all|
|Durable, impact absorbing||Not all||Not all|
|Dampens sound and vibration|
|No lost cargo space|
|Environmental friendly||Not all|
|Tough, consistent surface||Not all|
|Resist most chemicals||Not all|
|Prevents load shifts - Non-Slip||Not all|
|Scratch and dent resistant||Not all|
|Provides years of reliable service||Not all|
|Prevents rust and corrosion||Not all|
|Allows natural drainage from the bed||Not all|
|Available in colours||Not all|
|Adds value to your truck||Not all||Not all|
How it's Sprayed
Unlike other spray-on or drop-in bedliners, a LINE-X® treatment is professionally applied at high pressure and high temperatures, bonding instantly and permanently to your truck.
Made from a two-part polyurethane elastomer system, LINE-X uses equal parts of an "A" component, or hardener, and a "B" component, or resin. Using special equipment, the two liquids are combined right outside the tip of the spray gun. When the two parts are combined properly, the result is a polyurethane elastomer with tough, durable, protective properties.
The LINE-X dries in just 3 to 5 seconds, preventing runs or pooling that can occur with a cold, low pressure spray-on product.
With a pre-scheduled appointment, the total job (including bed preparation, masking and spraying) takes about two hours and your truck is ready immediately, but wait a day before you put it to the test.
Watch the video to see our LINE-X spraying process in action.